- Memorial Mortuaries & Cemeteries - Home
- Company Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pre-Need Information
SOME DECISIONS ARE TOO IMPORTANT TO LEAVE TO ANYONE ELSE.
Nowhere is this more true than in making funeral and cemetery plans.
At Memorial Cemeteries and Funeral Homes we offer the finest funeral and cemetery products and services. Our dedicated staff strives diligently to serve the needs and expectations of the families with whom we work.
We serve more than two thousand families annually who are faced with the burden of making decisions following the loss of a loved one. Uncertainty, stress and grief may aggravate the process, forcing decisions to be made within hours of the death. Plan today - together so that you do not leave undone what could and should be pre-arranged.
Facts regarding pre-planning:
- Fact: Every household has, or will, experience the death of a loved one.
- Fact: Most people find themselves poorly prepared to deal with the decisions and cost that a death will force upon them.
- Fact: Making pre-arrangements is a precious and wise economic decision.